Burberry fall 2013 heart pattern inspired DIY manicure

burberry prorsum fall 2013, burberry inspired manicure, heart manicure, diy, my diy, fashion diy, nails diy, manicure diy, beauty how to,
Burberry Prorsum hearts DIY manicure

Spring only started yesterday but recent runways made us already excited for fall trends. Burberry Prorsum heart pattern is just adorable. I couldn't wait to wear it so I recreated it on an inspired manicure, just an experiment before I start stamping hearts on everything I have. Hover with the mouse over the numbers on the image to unveil the step by step instructions or read them below. The beige/black color combination is nice but also the white/burgundy is tempting me, what colors would you put together?

You'll need:
ochre-beige and black nail polish
pin or nail brush

1 Put two drops of polish close to each other
2 Drag the color down with the nail brush
3 Do the same thing on the other side
4 Fill the nail with hearts

For others beauty how to head over here


0 comments:

Post a Comment