recycled plastic necklace DIY

diy, jewelry diy, marni h m, fashion DIY, marni diy, recycle plastic,how to recycle plastic,plastic necklace diy,spring 2012
diy, jewelry diy, marni h m, fashion DIY, marni diy, recycle plastic,how to recycle plastic,plastic necklace diy,spring 2012

If I had to pick something from Marni collaboration with H&M definitely would be an accessory. I really like the bold necklaces and bracelets that will be available in selected H&M stores in two days. I expecially like how plastic has been used. Today I get back to you with another tutorial on how to recycle plastic packages and use them to make a necklace. If you want to make the necklace like mine have a look around the house and search for white plastic packages. I used empty orbit gum bottles (nothing is safe from my crafty mania).


Nella collezione disegnata da Marni per H&M gli accessori sono i pezzi che preferisco e in particolare i gioielli realizzati in plastica lucida e opaca che spiccano sulle stampe geometriche. Marni arriverà in negozi H&M selezionati l'8 Marzo. Nel frattempo vorrei mostrarvi come riciclare dei contenitori di plastica bianca che avete in casa e utilizzarli per realizzare una collana.

I cut petals shapes from the plastic
Ho ritagliato dei petali dalla plastica
I heated the plastic just enough to make it moldable
Ho scaldato la plastica giusto il necessario per renderla malleabile
I pressed the petal with two fingers to curve it
Ho schiacciato tra due dita i petali per curvarli
I put together the flower sewing it with invisible thread
Ho composto il fiore cucendo i petali con il filo invisibile
I made ten flowers
Ho realizzato dieci fiori
I sewed a small piece of leather on the back of the flower and then I inserted all the flowers into a leather thread
Ho cucito un pezzetto di pelle sul retro dei fiori e li ho infilati in un laccetto di pelle 



See another Marni for H&M inspired necklace DIY here

0 comments:

Post a Comment