My New Belts

Lately I’ve really been into wide belts which I like to accessorize with my midi skirts. Last summer however, I was into skinny belts, and I bought a bunch of them, different brands and colors. But I find that midi and cloche skirts make a great combination with wide belts, so I’ve turned my attention to the wide ones. I used to have only 3 wide belts in my closet, all black, different styles, so I’ve decided to increase their number, but also to infuse some color in my accessories.

During a trip to H&M today I found these gorgeous belts, which were also on sale – great-great bargains! I bought the fuchsia and the coral one for $3 each, and the cream one for $10. And I also found this purple beauty in my local supermarket this weekend, for $15, which I actually wore today. All the four belts are partly elastic, which makes them adjustable and fit. I can’t wait to wear my other belts from H&M in the following days!





So what do you think of my new belts?

Have a lovely day everyone!

Photo credit: Victoria West

0 comments:

Post a Comment