Merry Christmas!


diy gift bow christmas shoes
Gift bow shoes DIY


When the festive feelings overcome you it's easy to get carried away. After making several gift packages I couldn't stop myself from putting gift bows everywhere! If there's a pretty ornament around I know is going to end on a pair of shoes. Shine at the party with a pair of unusual shoes!
A loud message for your friends: gift me shoes, please!

I hope all of you is enjoying the Holiday break!

See how to decorate your shoes with gift bows below.





You'll need:
  • shoes
  • gift bows - self adhesive ones
  • safety pins

You can either fasten the gift bow to the shoe with the help of a sefety pin or...





Stick the adhesive gift bow on the tip of the shoe.



see also gift bow earrings DIY
more 10 minutes DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment