Mixing Art: Pretty Pastel



I have been creating collages and mood boards even before I started blogging. They are a fun way to creatively mix up different arts forms-fashion, photography, paintings, quotes. Since collage making is one of my major USP {I can't cook and I am not ready to share my poems and fiction work yet} I finally decided  that every month I will share one artistically stylized  collage of mine.
For my first "Mixing Art" section I  have chosen a pastel theme collage. B
etween my {unhealthy} obsession for neon and try-out session with tangerine, I actually forgot about these delicate shades. 




[More information on these pieces here]
Also, do check out my full fledged post on pastel colour trend.
P.S. I am  finally on Twitter. Yaaaayyy!!!! Feel free to drop me a line there.
Let me know what you think of this section? Share your views and suggestions with me in the comment section.







Till then, tra-la,
 
Amena!!




 Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookTwitterPinterest, Bloglovin' & Subscribe
email me- 
a.fashionopolis@gmail.com














0 comments:

Post a Comment