'Trend Spotting: Colored Jeans' Featured On Links À La Mode: IFB Weekly Roundup {May 10th}




It gives me great pride and joy to say that my article  'Trend Spotting: Colored Jeans' is featured on this week's 'Links À La Mode', Independent Fashion Bloggers weekly round-up of 20 blog posts. Thank you to Sonia of In Pursuit of Style and the team of IFB for selecting and featuring my post. Along with Fashionopolis post, please check out all the other awesome blogs featuring on these weeks round-up.




Wanted: Wardrobe

Edited by: Sonia of In Pursuit of Style



Something about the change in weather that makes me want bright colors, fabulous new clothes and fancy new shoes. This happens every year, as excitement builds with peep toes, sleeveless tops and flowing skirts aplenty. I’ve been feeling uninspired lately, but this week’s blogger submissions have me excited again. We have some showing us how to make old things new again, trends in different iterations and best of all, at a great price! Maybe I can go out a buy that new wardrobe after all...




THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MAY 10TH

Fashionopolis: Trend Spotting - Colored Jeans

Miss Vicki Secrets: New Bloggers In Town
Tobruck Ave: Pioneer Girl
Ma Derniere Addiction: Flamingo
Urbanite: The Artist
DIY Diaries: In All My Glittery Goodness
Boheme Noir: The Return of Matching Shoes & Bags
A Woman Like Me: Neon Wish List
The Chic Street: The Vested Interest
Camo Meets Couture: Color Me Coral
The Citizen Rosebud: Your Little Red Dress
The Style Confessions: How To Make A Fashion Trend Yours 
Fashionista’s Diary: DIY Colorblock Bangle
The Simply Luxurious Life: Why Not Wear A Pencil Skirt?
Net Vignette: Shopping Fashion Blogger’s Closets
A Little Too Much: I Heard You Like The Wild Ones
Fumiko Kawa: Whip My Hair
The Style Safari: Weekend Prep
In Pursuit of Style: Orbit
Welcome To My Closet: What Would Alana Do?






Till then, tra-la, 
Amena!!



Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookPinterest and Bloglovin'
email- 
a.fashionopolis@gmail.com













0 comments:

Post a Comment