Celebrating A Gift Called Ma.





If I was damned of body and soul,


I know whose prayers would make me whole,


Mother o' mine, O mother o'mine.



~Mother o’ Mine,


Rudyard Kipling.





Ma, Mama, Mom, Mother, Mummy, Amma, Ammi, Aai- she is know by many, many names. But in reality she is the same person. The one who puts her life and needs on hold to fulfill her family's, she makes an effort when we give up, she know what we need and she knows what is harmful for us. She is the best creation of God, and there is no one like her.





Since it's all about celebrating mothers, I am going to share my mom's fave words of wisdom to me.



1.Have faith in yourself and God.



2.Be Patient. Things have a way of working themselves out.

3.Think Positive {I am like the queen of pessimism of the house}

4.You have to face it. Good or bad, you just have to face it and accept it.

5. Dont judge others and never compare yourself to others.

There is a lot I want to tell me mother- But let me start by saying sorry for all the times I have been a major pain, thank you for being there for me and for not turning your back on me and most importantly for not wanting me to be anyone else and accepting me the way I am. You are the eternal sunshine of of our lives. 







Mother is the best gift anyone can have. She does not necessarily have to be a biological one. She can be anyone who has been there for you, loved you unconditionally, wiped your tears, prepared your favourite food, and stood beside when you when the going gets tough. 
"For all those times you stood by me


For all the truth that you made me see

For all the joy you brought to my life

For all the wrong that you made right

For every dream you made come true

For all the love I found in you

I'll be forever thankful,

You're the one who held me up

Never let me fall

You're the one who saw me through

Through it all…"


~

Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion.



Here's wishing my darling Mama and all you beautiful moms out there a Wonderful, Loved and Happy Mother's Day.

How are you planning to celebrate Mother's Day? Share your thoughts with me in the comment section.




Till then, tra-la, 
Amena!!



Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookPinterest and Bloglovin'
email- 
a.fashionopolis@gmail.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment