Rebekah Price Jewelry

In my previous article I was making an announcement about a jewelry designer sale event – Rebekah Price, a Toronto based jewelry designer, whom I met at a fashion function for the first time last fall. The event would take place at Kultura restaurant downtown of Toronto on Monday June 3rd.

On the said day I went with a friend to Kultura restaurant during our lunch hour to see the exquisite jewelry designs by Rebekah Price, all of them on sale 50% to 75% off retail price. I was particularly interested in buying a statement ring. When we arrived, we were greeted by the designer herself, as well as her PR representative, Jennifer.

Rebekah Price jewelry is absolutely stunning. If I had my ways, I would have bought half of the merchandise displayed on the tables. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings – all of them were unbelievably beautiful! The prices were between $50 and $300 for each piece. I came there with my mind made up to buy a statement ring, and this is what I chose – a piece with a deep blue Swarovski stone. Isn’t it gorgeous? I absolutely love it! The ring is adjustable, which means I can wear it on any finger I want, but I prefer to wear it on my middle finger.

My new Rebekah Price ring
Here's all the jewelry that was on sale at Kultura restaurant on that day:



















Me and my new Rebekah Price ring
Jewelry designer Rebekah Price
Photo credit: Victoria West

0 comments:

Post a Comment